Southwest Hemp, Inc is planning a 1000+ ac Organic Hemp Farm and Regional CBD Extraction Lab in southeast Arizona.
We have three planned income streams.
- The first income stream will come by buying biomass from farmers in Colorado and Oregon this fall to process at our Lab. Processing out of state hemp for CBD will give us a revenue stream the first year.
- The second income stream will come from wholesale sales of CBD distillate we extract from biomass grown at our farm.
- The third income stream will come as a regional CBD extractor for neighboring hemp farms. This revenue stream could potentially generate more revenue than farming the company owned 1,700 acres.
- Our plan is to build the CBD lab in the fall of 2019 and to buy hemp biomass from Colorado and Oregon and extract CBD in our lab which will provide a revenue stream the first year.
- The second year we plan to farm a 100-acre parcel of hemp and extract CBD and will continue to buy biomass from Colorado and Oregon. We will promote a regional CBD extraction service for the many farmers in SE Arizona who will switch from corn and alfalfa to hemp for CBD oil.
- The third year we plan to farm 500 to 1000 acres. We will continue to buy biomass from Colorado and Oregon to extract the CBD and will continue to provide a regional CBD extraction service for neighboring farmers.
- The fourth year we plan to scale to 1,700 acres and continue to provide a service as a regional CBD extraction service and buy biomass from Colorado/Oregon until hemp production from our farm and neighboring farms is enough to operate the CBD lab 12 months a year.
Using very conservative numbers, the potential gross revenue from processing CBD distillate from 100 acres of hemp we farm is $40.9 million. 1,000 acres of hemp we farm processed into CBD distillate produces $409 million using the same conservative numbers. 1,500 acres of hemp we farm produces $613.5 million.465
We are seeking equity investors for $6,500,000 in capital. We believe the investor ROI will be exponentially larger than any other investment available today whether it is cryptocurrency, IT, FT, or RE.
In the last two years there are thousands of companies, both large and small, which have added CBD or other related compounds to their product line or they soon plan to add CBD to their product line. The current CBD market size is $591 million. By 2020 it is projected to be $22 billion.
There are five hundred and twelve known bio-active compounds in hemp. This includes one hundred and twenty cannabinoids, the chemical compounds that bind to receptors in our brain and immune system. In addition to the cannabinoids, the plant has many different elements, including terpenes, fatty acids and flavonoids.
The farming area has an elevation of 4,200 to 4,700 with cool nights in the summer. The alfalfa grown there brings a premium due to the weather and cool summer nights. There are no water restrictions on the property and there is ample ground water for irrigation. All the land could start being farmed with organic practices. The soil is a sandy loam which is ideal for hemp.
We have a team of professionals with extensive hemp farming and CBD extraction and distillation experience who are ready and eager to launch this project.
Southwest Hemp, Inc